Incorporation and New Business Advisor Services
Significant tax savings can be achieved based on the nature of your business and the structure of your company. Our goal is to help you select the right structure and then realize the tax savings each year going forward.
Our clients typically save taxes each year by using this two-step strategy:
- Choosing and maintaining the right type of structure (s-corporation, c-corporation, partnership or California LLC) for your business.
- Implementing our ongoing quarterly tax planning services to secure the best possible tax position for the available benefits.
Many existing business owners throughout Monterey, Santa Cruz and San Benito Counties come to us with previously formed corporations or Limited Liability Companies (LLC), but are not taking advantage of the "built in" tax benefits. Effective tax planning and coordination, often puts money into your pocket.
To simplify the business formation and incorporation process for new and developing businesses throughout the Monterey Bay Area, our CPA firm provides the following services:
- Entity selection and formation
- Incorporation and business formation
- Business plan development
- Loan assistance and support
- Bookkeeping and payroll
- Cash flow projections
- New business consulting
Our goal is to simplify the start-up and development phases so you can focus more of your attention on growing your business.
We offer a FREE consultation to help you choose the right structure and ensure that you minimize your taxes. Call us at 831-375-1910 and ask for Eugene to discuss your specific needs.